The 14th National Course on Stadium Construction, Maintenance and Management was held in Guangzhou
Source： Release date：2012-07-27 16:02:54browse：5907
Sponsored by CSSS and organized by sport architecture branch of CSSS, the 14th National Course on Stadium Construction, Maintenance and Management was held in Guangzhou on June 6-9. Yang Jie the vice secretary-general of CSSS, Tang Shunhong the vice chairman of sport architecture branch of CSSS, Jiang Yuhui the senior engineer of China Southwest Architecture Design Institute, Tan Jianxiang the professor and doctorial tutor of South China Normal University and other experts attended the course and give reports.
The experts gave reports on athletic tracks, sport architecture design, large venue management, field lightning system, stand seat in modern stadiums, electroacoustic system in sport venue, and water treatment in swimming pool. Over 80 representatives attended the course, including the stadium designers, builders and managers from nationwide sports bureaus, colleges and corporations.
After the course, CSSS organized the delegates to visit the main stadium of 2012 Guangzhou Asian Games to view the facilities and architecture technology.
- csss-nominated expert won “national innovation excellence certificate”
- csss launches“national day for scientific and technological workers”activities in harbin
- csss holds “2017 scientific fitness open class” in beijing
- “the 1st national community and employee sport officers training course of 2017” held in hefei, anhui
- csss delegation visits chinese pharmaceutical association
- “high-end forum of sport and medicine integrated big health” held in beijing
- csss holds 2017 secretary-general meeting of academic branches in beijing
- annoucement of preliminary evaluation and re-evaluation of 2014 science and technology award of china sport science society (csss)
- china sport science society has its own wechat public number
- the 8th session of the 7th csss executive council of china sport science society (csss) was held