China Sport Science Society renewed the Academic Exchange Agreement with Finnish Society of Sport Sciences
Source： Release date：2013-10-27 21:33:26browse：5034
On Oct 9, Tian Ye the vice president and secretary-general of CSSS meet Kari Keskinen the secretary-general of Finnish Society of Sport Sciences.
Prof. Tian Ye warmly welcomed Prof. Keskinens visit. He said, Finland and China has 10 years communication and cooperation in sport science and establish a deep friendship. Especially the China-Finland Sport Science Forum which Started in 2008, provided a good platform for Chinese and Finnish Scholars to share the information and exchange the methods, and made contribution for the sport science innovation of both countries.
Prof. Keskinen deliver the hope of enhancing the cooperation between the 2 countries, he was also willing to assist China to extend the cooperation to other North European Countries as Norway, Sweden. He said, he expected even-deeper cooperation with China such as joint research project.
On behalf of each society, Tian Ye and Kari Keskinen renewed the academic exchange agreement to 2017.
- csss-nominated expert won “national innovation excellence certificate”
- csss launches“national day for scientific and technological workers”activities in harbin
- csss holds “2017 scientific fitness open class” in beijing
- “the 1st national community and employee sport officers training course of 2017” held in hefei, anhui
- csss delegation visits chinese pharmaceutical association
- “high-end forum of sport and medicine integrated big health” held in beijing
- csss holds 2017 secretary-general meeting of academic branches in beijing
- annoucement of preliminary evaluation and re-evaluation of 2014 science and technology award of china sport science society (csss)
- china sport science society has its own wechat public number
- the 8th session of the 7th csss executive council of china sport science society (csss) was held