Delegation of China Sport Science Society attended the 2012 National Convention of AAHPERD
Source： Release date：2012-04-18 19:42:10browse：6044
Mar. 13-17, 2012, Zhu Li, vice president of China Sport Science Society (CSSS) and Cheng Xin, vice secretary-general of CSSS travelled to Boston, USA to attend the 2012 National Convention of American Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance (AAHPERD) and talked with Mr. Paul Robert, the CEO of AAHPERD, Mr. Brad Strand, president of AAHPERD, and the former president Mrs. Vicki J. Worrel.
The two sides consulted and achieved agreement on several items of the bilateral cooperation and development, then they renewed the bilateral agreement.
Zhu Li and Cheng Xin also had a talk with Chinese experts in AAHPERD, and discussed on how to give full play to Chinese experts in promoting the sport scientific communication between China and USA.
- csss-nominated expert won “national innovation excellence certificate”
- csss launches“national day for scientific and technological workers”activities in harbin
- csss holds “2017 scientific fitness open class” in beijing
- “the 1st national community and employee sport officers training course of 2017” held in hefei, anhui
- csss delegation visits chinese pharmaceutical association
- “high-end forum of sport and medicine integrated big health” held in beijing
- csss holds 2017 secretary-general meeting of academic branches in beijing
- annoucement of preliminary evaluation and re-evaluation of 2014 science and technology award of china sport science society (csss)
- china sport science society has its own wechat public number
- the 8th session of the 7th csss executive council of china sport science society (csss) was held