CSSS Delegation Visited Switzerland
Source： Release date：2013-10-27 21:26:22browse：4434
On June 17-22, CSSS delegation visited Switzerland. The delegates, vice president Prof. Zhu Li, vice Secretary-general Mr. Yang Jie and vice secretary-general of Sport Engineering Mr. Li Xiangchen visited the International Academy of Sports Science and Technology (AISTS), the Olympic Studies Center (OSC), University of Lausanne (UNIL), the Lausanne Federal Polytechnic University (EPFL) and United Nations Office of Sport for Development and Peace (UNOSDP). On behalf of CSSS, Prof. Zhu Li signed the Bilateral Exchange Memorandum of Understanding with AISTS.
In this visit, CSSS started the cooperation with sport science organization in Switzerland for the 1st time, and began to contact Swiss colleges which establish an exchange platform for Chinese scholars and CSSS members. CSSS also built relationship with OSC, which provide a channel for Chinese Olympic research. CSSS discussed with UNOSDP about the cooperation intentions in sports and health research.
- csss-nominated expert won “national innovation excellence certificate”
- csss launches“national day for scientific and technological workers”activities in harbin
- csss holds “2017 scientific fitness open class” in beijing
- “the 1st national community and employee sport officers training course of 2017” held in hefei, anhui
- csss delegation visits chinese pharmaceutical association
- “high-end forum of sport and medicine integrated big health” held in beijing
- csss holds 2017 secretary-general meeting of academic branches in beijing
- annoucement of preliminary evaluation and re-evaluation of 2014 science and technology award of china sport science society (csss)
- china sport science society has its own wechat public number
- the 8th session of the 7th csss executive council of china sport science society (csss) was held